Senior Frontend Engineer (m/f/d)
You are responsible for developing the user-facing part of our AI based quantitative asset management platform from scratch.
As part of the early team you work directly with the founders and have the opportunity to significantly shape our frontend’s codebase and infrastructure.
Besides building an elegant user-interface a key part of your role will be building interactive visualizations of financial data as well as interfaces and dynamic visualizations for analysing the Machine Learning models that drive our quantitative strategies.
Like every other team member you enjoy taking full responsibility for transforming ideas into a rock-solid, well-engineered production system.
Although a background in finance is not strictly required you are eager to quickly learn essential concepts.
You are responsible to design, implement and maintain the fronted from scratch using state-of-the-art best practices, tools and libraries (e.g. React, Redux, Webpack, …).
Your application will consume our existing REST-based APIs. Together with the backend team you will help improve the design of the existing APIs and define the design of new APIs.
- Your passion is building frontends that are both visually beautiful and at the same time genuinely intuitive and easy to use for our customers.
- You have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent working experience. You have worked multiple years in the frontend universe.
- You write clean, modular, effective and maintainable code, all version controlled. You pick the right tool for the job and are not limited to a single paradigm or language.
- You and your (future) team take on complex multi-domain problems, analyse, design and build modular solutions, and deliver end-to-end in an MVP, value-first and iterative approach
- You remove repetition through scripting and automation tools wherever reasonable. You have deployed, monitored, and supported applications across stacks and technologies. Your code is well tested and your test suites runs fast and are easy to maintain.
- You have experience in analysing performance and bottlenecks in production systems through benchmarks and stress tests. You are no stranger to profiling a front-end.
- You guide and help your teammates with planning and delivering high-quality software and also take on communication across teams.
How to apply
Send an email to our co-founder Mathias containing your CV and relevant experience.
Dr. Mathias Eitz
+49 / 177 80 777 94